Anne Hathaway has chosen the music for her wedding

Posted by Unknown





The 'Bride Wars' actress - who is currently dating US actor Adam Shulman - insists she is not the type of person to get obsessed about her big day, but has recently started planning a playlist for it.

She said: "I'm not the sort of girl who dreams about her wedding. I haven't thought about the food; I haven't thought about the look; I haven't thought about my dress.

"I haven't really thought about the guy, but every once in a while, I'll listen to a song, and I'm like, 'I want that at my wedding!' " Among the songs Anne will play are Yeah Yeah Yeah's 'Maps', Wilco's 'Walken' and 'You Are the Best Thing' by Ray LaMontagne.

The 26-year-old actress is also adamant about the tracks she will not be dancing to with her new husband.

She laughed: "Don't play Celine Dion's 'All By Myself' or Donna Summers' 'Last Dance'." Anne added she has no intention of crash dieting when she ties the knot, adding she finds it odd that so many brides obsess about their weight.

She added to Modern Bride magazine: "I gave up my struggle with perfection a long time ago. That's a concept I don't find very interesting anymore.

"Everyone just wants to look good in the photographs. I think that's where some of the pressure comes from. Be happy. Be yourself, the day is about a lot more."
 

Copyright © 2009 investinginlogic | Design by [blogger merak dua]